Our family loves Mexican dishes! This is one of our favorites to make, especially when we have so much going on throughout the week. Just brown some ground beef and quickly chop up the tomatoes and lettuce. Let the kids make their own “bag” with whatever their hearts desire! Easy peasy and everyone is happy!
Walking Tacos Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lb, Ground Beef
- 2 TBS, Taco Seasoning
- 7 Lunch Size Bags Nacho Doritos, Cool Ranch Doritos and/or Fritos
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Diced Tomatoes
- Jalapeno Slices
- Taco Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Any other fixins!
Walking Tacos Directions
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add seasoning and 1/4 cup water.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently crush chips in each bag.
- Open top and roll down edges of bag.
- Add a meat and cheese and your favorite toppings and gently toss with a plastic fork.
This is always on our menu! I hope your family enjoys it too!
Don't forget to pin this on Pinterest to save it!