Last week, I posted this on Twitter and Facebook, but thought I should ask for your help here too :)
As summer break comes, I need to have a game plan for quick and easy lunch ideas for the boys. Two of the boys have nut allergies so that eliminates any quick PB sandwiches. Here are a few items I have come up with so far:
- Veggie Tray with Homemade Dip or Hummus
- Cheese, Crackers and Fruit
- Fruit Tray (or Kebobs depending on how fancy schmancy I wanna get)
- Ham and Cheese Rolls or Wraps
- Chicken Salad (minus almonds)
I asked for ideas on Twitter, and got some great suggestions too!
I happen to know that Erin of $5 Dollar Dinners is working on a new cookbook with lunch ideas. Hurry up and publish it already, girl!! This momma needs some ideas!! :)
What ideas do you have for a quick, easy and nutritious lunch?