No Bake Peach Cheesecake in Jar
Print This Post
I love recipes that require no baking, especially in the summer! This no bake peach cheesecake is a perfect addition for summer parties. Put each cheesecake in an individual jar to make it even easier for entertaining!
No Bake Peach Cheesecake Ingredients
- 6 Mason Jars (8 ounce-size)
- 8 oz, Cream Cheese
- 8 oz, Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp, Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp, Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup, Sugar
- 2 cups, Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 3 tbsp, Butter
- 1 cup, Peach Topping
No Bake Peach Cheesecake Directions
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Tranfer to the corner a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars.
- Melt butter and add to crushed graham crackers.
- Place a layer of crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each jar and tamp down.
- Pipe in cheese cake mixture into each jar.
- Gently tap jar to get mixture to settle and level.
- Wipe down any streaks above the level of the mixture with damp paper towel.
- Add a layer of peaches to each jar.
- Decorate jar.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on May 07, 2014