Yellow Sun Bath Bombs
Make your own bath bombs with this easy DIY!
- In a mixing bowl combine citric acid and baking soda, being sure to remove all lumps.
- Add in mica, melted butter and peppermint essential oil and continue to mix.
- Using your spray bottle, spray the mixture 2-3 times and mix, slowly adding more witch hazel until the mixture holds it shaped when pressed together.
- Press into silicone molds (like these), making sure to compact them tightly.
- Allow to dry in silicon molds for 12 hours. Once 12 hours is up, remove from molds, and allow to dry an additional 24 hours for a nice hard bath bomb.