Target has announced they will now offer price matching for select online retailers this holiday shopping season. This is great news since there have been times that Amazon has the lower price but Target has it in-store and in stock.
Here are some key details from this AP article:
- Will run between November 1 through December 16.
- Price matching will NOT include Amazon.com‘s marketplace items.
- Prices offered by Target.com are included.
- If Target.com reflects a lower price from a previous purchase, Target will match the price (or offer a price adjustment) between November 1 and December 24.
- Wi-Fi will be available in all stores this fall.
Now I’m interested to see if Target will honor the prices for Black Friday too. No other retail has offered that one yet. So, TBD for now and we will update you (and this post) when that decision has been made.
Check out our Black Friday and Christmas shopping tips
to help save more this shopping season!
Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.