I think affiliate marketing and other ways to earn with your blog/website is great! I'm not an expert at all, but I've learned so much in my blogging efforts.
As I look at various offers, the MAIN thing I commit to is staying true to my voice and this blog's purpose! Ultimately, I wouldn't place an ad or link on here if it wasn't part of what my site is about. That goal or rule is different for everyone, but I felt it was something worth the mention :-)
Here are the affiliate marketing companies I have had success with:
- Amazon.com (not available in several states)
- Ebay Enterprise Affiliate Network (formerly Pepperjam)
- Escalate Network*
- Commission Junction
- MainStreetShares (formerly BigCrumbs)*
- Rakuten LinkShare*
- Share A Sale*
- ShopHer Media (formerly MySavings)*
- Savings.com* (has virtually every retail company)
- Ultimate Bundles*
*Company also offers a publisher referral program.
Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the above companies!