Peppermint Sugar Scrub (with Printable Gifting Label)
Easy Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub DIY. This has a free printable label to use if you are making batches as gifts!
- 2 cups, Sugar
- 1/4 cup, Coconut Oil
- Red Food Coloring
- 5-10 drops, Peppermint Essentials Oil
This brand is the BEST, and we use it for headaches too (it works great)!
- Pour sugar into medium sized bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Add a few drops of your Peppermint Essentials Oil.
- Divide your sugar mixture into two equal sized portions.
- Mix in a few drops of red food coloring to one portion (be careful not to add to much or you will have a bright red).
- Add your sugars to the jar in layers. Press your Sugar down with a spoon or use a can to compact.
- Alternate between your pink and white layers
- Add the printable label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.