Looking for an easy DIY gift, or perhaps some delicious bath salts for yourself? Look not further because these Lemongrass Bath Salts are easy to make and will soothe the aches of your day away! Better yet, they are inexpensive to make so they make a great homemade gift!
Lemongrass Bath Salts Supplies
- 2 cups Epsom Salts
- 10 drops, Lemongrass Essential Oils
- (2) Mason Jelly Jars (4-ounce)
- Mini Wooden Spoon
- Washi Tape
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
Lemongrass Bath Salts Directions
- Add the Epsom salt to a medium bowl, and add the essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Using the funnel, pour the salts into the jar. Add a ribbon and secure the mini wooden spoon onto the jar with a piece of washi tape.
- Download the printable gift tags and attach for a very special gift.