The following Everyday Savings Tip comes from, April:
This is a recipe I make using up all the leftover chicken and vegetables we have on hand. It makes a big pan and everyone loves it.
- 2 cups, Cooked Chicken
- 1- 1/2 cups, Vegetables
- 3 cans, Cream Chicken Soup
- 12 oz, Egg Noodles
- 1/2 cup, Milk
- 1-2 tsp, Seasoned Salt
- 1 packet, Brown Gravy Mix (add 1/2 cup water stirred together)
- Dash, Pepper
- Bread Crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray large roasting pan (or 2 small pans) with cooking spray.
- Add first 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and Parmesan over mix to lightly cover.
- Top with 3 or 4 pats of butter.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until noodles are tender.