Gift wrap. Sometimes I wish I could just put everything in a plastic trash bag. But that wouldn't be very festive now would it? :)
Not only does wrapping gifts take a lot of time that seems to be futile. You wrap it, they tear through it and all of that. But, it also can cost quite a bit depending on how fancy schmancy you get with the wrap, bows and glitter. Here are a few inexpensive gift wrapping ideas to consider:
- Decorate brown craft paper.
- Solid color paper. Since it's multi-purpose you can also use it throughout the year.
- Fabric – use a craft store coupon to get it super cheap.
- Lunch bags or brown grocery bags.
- Scrapbook paper.
- Print designed paper on the computer.
- More easy and cheap gift wrapping tips over at AllYou.com.
Visit Happy Housewife to learn how to make a personalized guess who game.
What are some inexpensive gift wrapping ideas you use?
Find more ways to save MORE money on Christmas!
I'd love to hear your tips and suggestions for saving more for Christmas expenses! Submit your best savings tip specific to Christmas and Holiday Savings on the Everyday Savings Tips form. You'll be entered to win the $50 cash price each week too!