- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 3 cups, Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 cups, Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup, Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup, Almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup, Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup, Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 TBS, Oil
- 2 TBS, Vanilla Extract
- 4 tsp, Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp, Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup, Cranberries, dried
- 1 cup, Apricots, dried, or other dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine oats, and nuts.
- In a measuring cup, combine syrup, oil, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Pour about 1/2 of the syrup mixture over oat mixture and stir to coat, add remaining syrup mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread evenly onto cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add back to a large bowl, stir in dried fruit (or chocolate chips and M&M’s if you add those instead).
- Spread evenly onto foil, paper or a towel to cool.
- Store in airtight container.