Instructions for assembling the Jar:
- Pour the sugar into your jar and smooth the top down.
- Spoon the brown sugar over the white sugar and press down.
- Spoon flour and baking powder over brown sugar and press down.
- Pour in the oats, then place cranberries on top of the oats.
- Place walnuts over cranberries and press down.
- Add the chopped dates over walnuts.
Directions for Baking
Make a copy of the cooking directions below and place them on a card or paper and attach to the jar.
- 1 Jar, Deluxe Oatmeal Cookies Mix
- 1/3 cup, Butter (softened)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp, Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty contents of jar into large mixing bowl.
- Add butter, egg and vanilla.
- Beat on low speed until dough is thoroughly blended.
- Roll teaspoons of dough into balls and place 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool for 1 minute and then transfer to cooling rack.
- Makes 3 to 3 ½ dozen cookies.