Gift in a Jar: Chunky Chocolate Cookies
Chunky Chocolate Cookies Gift in a Jar Ingredients
- 2/3 cup, cup, Light Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup, Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups, Flour
- 1/3 cup, Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp, Baking Soda
- Pinch, Salt
- 3/4 cup, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup, White Chocolate Chips
Make a copy of the baking directions below and place them on a card or paper and attach to the jar.
- 1 Jar, Chunky Chocolate Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup, Butter (softened)
Instructions for assembling the Jar:
- Pour the brown sugar into your jar and make it as level and smooth as possible.
- Pour the white sugar over and make it level.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Gently spoon flour mixture over sugar and level carefully.
- Pour the chocolate chips on top of the flour, then sprinkle white chocolate chips over and level.
Directions for Baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty contents of jar into large mixing bowl.
- Add egg and softened butter.
- Beat together on low speed or by hand until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool for 1 minute and then transfer to cooling rack.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies.