Easy Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2 cups, Brown Sugar
- 1 cup, Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup, Salted Butter, softened
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 TBS, Vanilla Extract
- 5 cups, Flour
- 1 tsp, Baking Soda
- 4 cups, Chocolate Chips
- Ice Cream (any flavor works)
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In an extra large mixing bowl, use a hand or stand mixer to mix together the brown sugar, sugar and butter.
- Mix in your eggs on low.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda and slowly mix into your wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out your cookie dough into golf ball sized scoop, roll into small balls and place on your baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and freeze for about an hour.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to the bottom center of one cookie and press the bottom of another cookie onto the ice cream.
- Smooth out the sides of the ice cream, wrap and store in an air tighter freezer bag.