Here are a few free things to do with the family around town this weekend! I am liking the spring-like weather we are having and looking forward to some days without rain.
Bring out the family to the Air Force Museum for Family Day. You can even build and fly your kite creation out in front of the museum. This event is free and for all ages and you do not need to register. They also have the following planned for Family Day.
- Aerospace Demonstrations on the properties of air and flying
- Storytimes and make a Paper Windsock at 11:30pm and 1:15pm
- Build a Kite from 1:30pm-3pm
Springboro Hometown Expo 10am-5pm
This is a free annual event held at Springboro High School with around 160 local vendor. They have kids activities and games to keep them entertained as well. I have gone the last few years and my kids have enjoyed all the activities, especially the candy.
Looking for ways to keep your family healthy? You may want to come down to Springboro for Dorothy Lane Market's Health Fair. They will samples of natural and organic food as well as 30% discount off top brands. They have the following speakers lined up:
- 11 a.m. Lori Kelch M.S., HNU, Dodging Toxins While Optimizing Health
- 1 p.m. Debbie mitchell Dayton Health Shoppe, Put a Spring Your Step with Natural Healing Methods
- 3 p.m. Jennifer Vickery New Chapter, Good Tools for Bad Digestion
For More Free Events, check out the Dayton Savings Lifestyle Calendar!