Want to support a great cause, attempt to break a world record and save on a day at of rides and roller coasters …. all at the same time? You can this Sunday, July 31, with Kings Island for the Cure.
Help break the record for the largest Pink Ribbon made of humans! The current record is 3,952 people. They need you to come out, dressed in pink of course, and be part of this record breaking attempt.
Kings Island Season Passholders get in Free. Anyone without a Season Pass can purchase discount tickets to the park for just $19. Register online for the event and to purchase your tickets.
Kings Island will be open from 10am-10pm. The schedule for the day is:
- 3:00pm – Timberwolf Ampitheatre will open to serve as a staging area
- 4:00pm – Entertainment begins on the Timberwolf Stage featuring The Websters
- 4:30pm – All participants need to be inside Timberwolf
- 5:00pm – Participants will move to the KI parking lot for formation
- 6:00pm – Should be finished no later than 6pm
- 10:00pm – Expanded fireworks show to kick off Pink Days at Kings Island
- 10:00pm – Park Closes
The first 3,000 participants to arrive at Timberwolf will receive a Free T-shirt.
Enjoy all that Kings Island has to offer for the first several hours of the day, participate in the Pink Ribbon record breaking attempt and head back inside the park for your favorite rides.