Looking for a non scary Halloween event for the whole family? Check out Halloween Nights at Parky's Farm at Winton Woods. It's running Thursday – Sunday now through Saturday, October 30, 2010 from 6pm -10pm. The park will be decorated with thousands of Halloween lights and have loads of family fun things to do!
Admission is $6 per person for everyone 2 and older. Kids under 2 are Free. Going with another family or a group of 10 or more is the way to save. Buy 10 tickets and receive 2 Free. Tickets must be advance sales only and can be purchased online here. Discount is only available for admission on Sunday and Thursday nights. From what I can see you don't need to specify which date you will be going. Order your tickets at least 3 days in advance.
- Magic show by Phil Dalton
- Spooky Hollow Ghost Town
- Moon Bounce
- Hay rides through decorated farm fields and woods
- Parky's Buccaneer Barn
- “Wizard's of Nature” Show
- Indoor play barn
- Rock Star Cory & The Kids' Rock Show
- Food and Beverage available for purchase
- Light up souvenirs available for purchase
Pony rides will be available at an extra charge of $3 each.