Fountain Square is featuring 7 live music events every week during Summer 2012 thanks to sponsor PNC! The series is going on Now through August 25, 2012. Days, times and schedules for live music on the Square are:
- Mondays: 4EG Happy Hour 5pm-8pm
- Tuesdays: American Roots 7pm-10pm
- Wednesdays: Reggae Wednesday 7pm-10pm
- Thursdays: Acoustic Thursday 11:45am-1:15pm and Salsa on the Square 7pm-10pm
- Fridays: Midpoint Indie Summer Series 7pm-11pm
- Saturdays: Self-Diploma Beats 7pm-11pm
Get on downtown and enjoy this Free live music! If you are feeling extra spunky on a Wednesday, start off at Yeatman's Cove at the Party in the Park, then head over to Fountain Square for some Reggae!
Check the Staycation Fun in Cincinnati list for more ideas for family fun!