Shopping at Farmer's Markets is one of my favorite things to do. I love the vibrant colors of the fresh produce. It's fun of seeing the new things available as the season progresses. Supporting local farms is great too!
There are so many farmers markets all over the Cincy area on various days of the week.
- West Chester's Farmers Market: Located at West Chester Towne Centre and Centre Pointe Drive on Saturday's through 10/15/2011
- Milford Farmers Market: Located at the Milford Shopping Center on Wednesday's from 2pm-5pm and Saturday's from 10am-2pm through November
- Loveland Farmers Market: Located at East Broadway Street and Murdock Avenue on Tuesday's from 3pm-7pm through 10/25/2011
- Montgomery Farmers Market: Located at 9609 Montgomery Road on Saturday's from 9am-12:30pm through 10/29/2011
- Uptown Farmers Market: Located at Garden Park Unity Church 3581 West Galbraith Rd on Friday's from 12pm-7pm and on Saturday's 10am-6pm through October
- Anderson Farmers Market: Located at 7850 Five Mile Road on Saturday's from 9am-1pm through October
- Hyde Park Farmers Market: Located at 3424 Edwards Road on Sunday's from 9:30am-1pm through October
- Sayler Park Farmers Market: Located at Sayler Park Town Square 6610 Parkland Ave on Tuesday's from 4pm-7pm through October
- Wyoming Ave Farmers Market: Located at 450 Wyoming Ave on Tuesday's from 3pm-7pm through October
- Maderia Farmers Market: Located on Dawson Rd in downtown Maderia on Thursday's from 3:30pm-7:30pm through October and at the Maderia Silverwood Presbyterian Church 8000 Miami Ave 3:30pm-6pm during the Winter months
- Mt Washington Farmers Market: Located Plymouth Ave on Thursday's from 3pm-7pm through October Thanks Sarah!
- Bridgewater Falls Farmers Market: Located in The Village on Thursday's from 3pm-8pm through 9/1/2011
- Mt Carmel Farmers Market: Located at Sports Page Cafe 453 Old State Rt 74 on Tuesday's from 2pm-6pm through October
- Springdale Farmers Market: Located at the Springdale Town Center on Thursday's from 3pm-7pm through October
- Lebanon Farmers Market: Located at the corner or West Main and Sycamore on Thursday's from 3pm-7pm through 10/20/2011
There are many more in the area too! Comment with details for any you know of not on the list and I'll get them added.