Happy 4th of July Weekend!! What are your plans? Fireworks are a must for most of us! Here are some of the happenings around town this weekend.
City Fireworks Shows
Here are some of the shows are happening all over town Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday Nights. See more at Cincinnati.com.
- City of Maderia – 10pm at Shellman Park, Friday, July 1st
- Ft Thomas Fireworks – 10pm at Tower Park, Saturday, July 2nd
- Independence – 10pm at Independence Memorial Park, Saturday, July 2nd
- Reading – 10pm at Keonig Park, Sunday, July 3rd
- Fairfield – 10pm at Village Green Park, Sunday, July 3rd
- Green Township – 10pm at Kuliga Park, Sunday, July 3rd
- Ault Park Fireworks – 10pm at Ault Park, Monday, July 4th
- Colerain Township – 10pm at Colerain Twp Government Complex, Monday, July 4th
- Edgewood – 9:45pm at Freedom Park, Monday, July 4th
Other weekend Events include:
Enjoy not 1 but 2 nights of extra special fireworks at Kings Island this weekend. Shows will start at 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday nights. The park is open until 12am both nights also! Military Personnel get in Free this weekend!
Sunday, enjoy an awesome Fireworks display on Fountain Square. Go early to watch Iron Man 2 as part of the Toyota Movie Night. Stick around for DJ Music and then the fireworks at 10pm.
Blue Ash does a pretty spectacular 4th of July celebration! Enjoy live entertainment all day. Exile plays at 2:30pm. The Blue Sky Riders will be on stage at 5pm. Don't miss Kenny Loggins at 8:15. Of course there will be fireworks too. They start at 10pm.
Coney Island will be a great setting for this event. Enjoy live music and entertainment beginning at 5pm. Watch as up to 20 hot air balloons light up the sky at 8pm. Don't miss the fireworks show at 10pm!
There are parades and so much more happening this weekend too!
See Family Friendly Cincinnati for more!