How To Enter
1) Share your Everyday Savings Tips here.
Tips include a detailed DIY project (include cost), a recipe (include cost) and anything else that is savings related and can help someone save more money today. Think of what you do on a daily basis to help keep your family budget in check – people can learn from this information so submit it!
2) Only one submission is permitted from each household per week.
At the end of the year, you could have shared 52 total tips!
3) A new Everyday Savings Tip each Monday morning at 8 am (EST).
4) Each Everyday Savings Tip that is shared will receive an additional entry to the $500 Cash Prize drawing.
Winner Notification and Notices
1) Winners MUST have a valid paypal address to receive the cash payment.
2) Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email notification.
3) If the original winner has not responded within 48 hours, another winner will be selected.
4) The $50 Cash Weekly winner will be announced on Savings Lifestyle each Tuesday of the following week.
5) Winners MAY win multiple times throughout the year.
Each new Everyday Savings Tip is a new entry for that week and the Grand Prize.
6) The $500 Cash Grand Prize winner will be announced in January, 2013.
The Savings Lifestyle Everyday Savings Tips entry is open to anyone who (i) is a legal U.S. resident, and (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations. Savings Lifestyle has the right to refuse submissions based on content or entrant conduct. Savings Lifestyle has the right to publish the entrant's Everyday Savings Tips in Savings Lifestyle publications and digital assets.