Walmart is having a Cyber Monday Back to School sale. They have the Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator for only $69.97 (a $129.99 Value). This would work great for upper level math classes and I think I still have mine from back in the day. Some features of the calculator include:
- lash calculator software applications
- Upgradeable operating system
- Pre-loaded with periodic table, organizer, catalog help, science tools, start-up, probability simulations, CBL/CBR, puzzle pack and study cards
- Defines, saves and graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric equations, polar equations and 3 recursively defined sequence
- Advanced statistics include hypothesis testing, confidence intervals and probability distributions
- Finance features include time value of money, cash flows and amortization
- Equation solver editor solves for different variables interactively
- Handles real and complex numbers, lists, matrices and strings
- Supports Z80 assembly language programming
- Advanced graphing features including multiple graph styles
- Input/Output port with unit-to-unit cable included
- Computer connectivity with TI-Graphlink software (not included)
Also, you can get free shipping to your home or in-store. You can check out more Cyber Monday Back to School Deals HERE.
Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.