This week we are stepping well out of the sandwich zone. I haven’t met a child (or adult) yet that didn’t love any kind of food on a stick and these are no exception.
Easy to make, these “Pops” will delight your child when they find them in their lunch box. Putting the sticks in would be a fun task to get your little one involved in the process.
These freeze beautifully as well and will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days. If you are reluctant to send sticks in your child’s lunch box warm them up and put them inside of a Thermos, they make a great finger food straight out of the container.
Chicken Parm Meatball Pops Ingredients
- 1 lb, Ground Chicken
- ½ Cup, Italian Seasoned Panko Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp, Spaghetti Sauce (Reserve 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 5 equal pieces
- 2 Tsp., Olive Oil
- 2 tsp, Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp, Black Pepper black pepper
Chicken Parm Meatball Pops Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° as you mix the ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and 1 Tbsp. of sauce in a bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Loosely form mixture about the size of a golf ball, make a hole in the center- press in one piece of cheese. Makes about 15.
- Continue to shape into a ball, making sure to completely enclose cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, insert stick. You can either use lollipop sticks from the candy making section or cut skewers into 2-3 pieces and remove pointed end.
- Mix remaining sauce and olive oil and spoon a small amount over each one.
- Serve with a side of spaghetti sauce/marinara.
Do you have any lunch ideas to share?
Fill out our Lunch Box form and we will publish them!
Disclosure: This post contains a link to an affiliate and support this site. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.