This sandwich is great for double duty lunches, parents and kids alike will call this a favorite after tasting it. Fresh, light, and flavorful these chicken sandwiches are a tasty departure from the norm. If you are eating them for supper or on the weekend, try toasting it for a couple of minutes under the broiler for a whole new taste!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub Ingredients
- 10 oz, Chicken (shredded)
- 3 tsp., Hidden Valley Dry Dressing Mix
- 2 Tbsp, Bacon Pieces
- ¼ cup, Cheddar Cheese
- Hoagie rolls, cut in half
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub Preparation
- Mix mayonnaise, dressing mix, and chicken well. Pile a heaping spoon or two on hoagie roll.
- Sprinkle cheese, and bacon pieces on hoagie roll.
These taste the best fresh, made the night before. But, they will freeze well also. So you can make ½ dozen or so ahead of time. To freeze; assemble, and place in freezer safe Ziploc bag. In the morning toss frozen sandwich into the lunchbox and it will be ready to go at lunchtime.
Makes (4) 1/2 subs.