We love Fall! Our son is playing football again this year and I gotta say I love to watch him do his thing each week. As we look ahead to the season-end party, these Football party favors bag will be an easy DIY for post-season goodie bags.
Football is the reason for the season!
Football Party Favors Bag Supplies
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Thin Blue and White Ribbon (or coordinating team colors)
- Thin White Duck Tape
- Hole Puncher
- Decorative Scissors (optional)
Football Party Favors Bag Directions
- Cut a 1/4″ inch off the top of your paper bag using decorative scissors or regular.
- Cut the following pieces off your Duck Tape roll:
1-6″ inch piece
5-2″ inch pieces cut in half lengthwise
- Apply the tape onto your bag like football laces with the 6″ piece vertical, taped towards the bottom of your bag with the 2″ pieces horizontally across the 6″ piece of tape.
- Fill your bag up and fold the top over to the front.
- Use a hole puncher to punch 6 holes through the folded edge.
- Weave 1 or 2 pieces of ribbon through the back far right and left holes and in and out the others, then tie in the center.
Do your kids play Football, or are you just a die-hard Football fan? I'd love to hear from you!
Be sure to save this on Pinterest for later!