Want a fun craft for the little disney lovers in your family? Look no further! This inexpensive craft is kid-friendly and will make them super excited to have a little piece of Mickey Mouse at home with them!
You can get all of the supplies at your local Dollar Tree. You will have plenty leftover to make several of our other kid-friendly crafts  as well so be sure to take a peek!
Mickey Mouse Popsicle Craft Supplies
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Yellow Buttons
- Black Felt
- Black and Red Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brushes
- Painters Tape
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
- Newspaper/Scrap Paper
Mickey Mouse Popsicle Craft Directions
- Lay down a piece of old newspaper before you get started.
- Cut a craft stick into three pieces carefully with scissors.
- Placed two of the pieces horizontally about an inch or two apart and glue three jumbo craft sticks vertically onto the smaller pieces.
- Place a piece of painters tape across the middle, press the edges, and use your foam paint brush to paint one side red and let dry.
- Remove your tape and place another piece over the red paint right at the edge.
- Now paint the top portion black and let dry.
- Cut out two 1 1/2-2″ circles from your black felt and glue to the back top of the black side of your craft sticks.
- Then glue two yellow buttons where the red and black paint meet.
Stay tuned as we have a few more Disney crafts that you may want to try as well!