One of the more annoying parts about manicuring my nails is getting the old polish removed! It doesn’t matter what I do, it seems to take forever. Well, this DIY remover jar helps speed up the process quite a bit.
Twist and Scrub Polish Remover Supplies
- 2 Household Sponges (new)
- 1 (8 oz) Mason Jar with Lid
- Nail Polish Remover
Twist and Scrub Polish Remover Directions
- Cut 1/4″ off the longest end of your sponges (or more if your Mason jar is shorter).
- Roll your large sponge piece from short side to short side and place that sponge on top of your other large sponge and roll that sponge around your rolled sponge.
- Push your rolled sponges into your glass jar with the rolled side facing up.
- Cut your scrub sponges small enough to fit in the empty spaces and place into the jar.
- Fill your jar halfway up with your Polish remover.
- When you want use, shake the jar with your lid on. Take the lid off and stick your polished fingers into the center and twist.