Banana Split Bites Recipe
Do you need a quick and (somewhat) healthy dessert to take to a party? Try these banana split bites. Each skewer makes for an individual serving. Simple to carry around while mingling or even take to a classroom!
Banana Split Bites Ingredients
- 3 Bananas
- 1/4 lb Pineapple (cored)
- 6 Strawberries
- 1 cup, Dipping Chocolate
- 1/4 cup, Peanuts (chopped)
- 12 Popsicle Sticks (or skewers)
Banana Split Bites Directions
- Cut strawberries in half.
- For each strawberry half, cut an equal size piece of banana and pineapple.
- Place pineapple on first, then banana and lastly strawberry.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Line a tray with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Put chooped nuts in small plate to use for dipping.
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip cold fruit in chocolate, then into nuts, then place on prepared tray.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on April 15, 2015