Copycat Honey Baked Ham in the Slow Cooker
We aren’t near a Honey Baked Ham anymore to even considering making a purchase for the holidays. We never did anyway since our families always prepared the main proteins during our big dinners.
If you want to recreate the same flavor that Honey Baked Ham has, try this recipe. It’s simple and can be made in the slow cooker – BONUS! This will make you wondering why you ever purchased a ham to begin with!
Copycat Honey Baked Ham Ingredients
- 7-8 lb Spiral Sliced Ham
- 1 cup, Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup, Pure Maple Syrup
- 12 oz, Pineapple Juice
Copycat Honey Baked Ham Directions
- Unwrap ham and place flat side down in a large slow cooker. Throw away glaze packet and any plastic pieces that cover the bone.
- Rub brown sugar over the sides.
- Pour on maple syrup and pineapple juice.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Baste ham with the juices from the bottom of the slow cooker.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on March 04, 2015