Salted Caramel Recipe
What is not to love about sugar, butter and cream? Gah!! This salted caramel recipe will make you wondering to yourself why you didn’t make it sooner. So easy to make, and would be a perfect homemade gift for someone!
Salted Caramel Ingredients
- 1/2 cup, light Corn syrup
- 1/2 cup, Sugar
- 3 Tbsp, Butter
- 1/2 cup, Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp, Sea Salt
Salted Caramel Directions
- Place corn syrup in a medium pan and heat over medium heat.
- When corn syrup is heated (starting to bubble) add sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Let syrup cook without stirring until it turns a golden color.
- Remove from heat add butter and stir until blended.
- Slowly add cream while stirring constantly to blend.
- Add salt and stir until dissolved.
To make individual candy sizes, add the caramel to a pan and cut into individual servings. Then wrap each piece in parchment paper.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on February 25, 2015