Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
Usually when I visit Starbucks, I only get coffee. And that has been few and far between lately since I prefer the flavor of smaller coffee shops now. But, I know lots of people LOVE their lemon loafs so this copycat is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf Ingredients
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup, Milk
- 1 box (3.4 oz), Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup, Vegetable Oil
- 8 oz, Sour Cream
- 6 Tbsp, Lemon Juice
- 3 cups, Powdered Sugar
- 4 Tbsp, Lemon Juice
Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf Directions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray two loaf pans with non stick spray.
- Beat all of the cake ingredients until well combined.
- Evenly fill both loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick insert in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pans.
- Combine glaze ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Drizzle over loaves and allow to set before slicing.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on February 18, 2015