Homemade Onion Dip
Everyone loves this dip. It’s so easy and you can whip it up really quick. I bet you have all these ingredients in the pantry or fridge too. You can’t go wrong with an onion dip made from scratch!
Homemade Onion Dip Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp, Olive Oil
- 2 large Onions (diced)
- 1 tbsp, Garlic (minced)
- 16 oz, Sour Cream
- 2 tsp, Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp, Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp, Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp, Kosher or Sea Salt
Homemade Onion Dip Directions
- Add olive oil to pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic and Worcestershire and saute until caramelized (15-20 minutes).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, and add the cooled onion mixture.
- Refrigerate before serving.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on January 28, 2015