Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe
Ohio is such a temperamental state. We have gone from -10 to 40 degrees in the span of a week. On those super cold days, whipping up a batch of this crockpot potato soup really fits the bill. It’s comfort in a bowl, and doesn’t take you any time to prepare.
Crockpot Potato Soup Ingredients
- 8 medium Potatoes (cubed)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 quart, Chicken Broth
- 1 lb, Bacon
- 1 cup, Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup, Half and Half
- 1/4 cup, Butter
- 1 tbsp, Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp, Pepper
- 2 tsp, Salt
Crockpot Potato Soup Directions
- Chop bacon into 1″ pieces and fry.
- Reserve a little of the bacon as a garnish.
- Add all items into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Top with some shredded cheese, bacon crumbles, green onions and sour cream (optional)
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on January 21, 2015