Reindeer Hot Chocolate Mix
Print This Post
Here’s another easy gift that would be cute for a classroom party. It’s easy enough that the kids could put it together in the classroom themselves! Print off a sheet of these labels to go along with all of the supplies.
Reindeer Hot Chocolate Supplies
- 2 Piping Bags
- 1 envelope, Hot Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp, Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup, Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Red Pom Pom Ball
- 2 Googly Eyes
- 1 Rubber band
- 1 Brown Pipe Cleaner
Reindeer Hot Chocolate Directions
- Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip).
- Twist Bag Closed and wrap with the rubber band.
- Trim off the top of bag.
- Put Bag into another Piping Bag and flatten.
- Layer in mini chocolate chips.
- Add layer of mini marshmallows.
- Twist and tie off with ribbon.
- Glue Pom Pom Nose near tip of bag.
- Glue google eyes Near the top of the hot chocolate mix.
- Wrap Brown Pipe Cleaner around top for antlers and shape.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on November 04, 2014