Andes Mint Chocolate Fudge
We cannot keep Andes mints in our house for any longer than 2 days. They are perfect in this fudge and would be a great gift for anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Andes Mint Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups, Semi Sweet Chips (divided)
- 14 oz can, Sweetened Condensed Milk (divided)
- 1 1/2 cup, White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp, Peppermint Extract
- 4 drops, Green Food Coloring
- 1 tsp, Shortening
- 10 Andes Mints
Andes Mint Chocolate Fudge Directions
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips with 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spread mixture into pan and chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips and remaining condensed milk, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add peppermint and food coloring.
- Slice Andes Mints diagonally and set aside.
- Spread this layer over refrigerated chocolate layer and chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips with 1 tsp shortening in the microwave by heating 30 seconds and stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Spread over refrigerated layers. Top with Andes pieces.
- Refrigerate until fudge is set.
- Cut into squares.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on November 13, 2014