Simple Crockpot Ham
Print This Post
Using your slow cooker is a great way to keep food cooking while your oven is full. Another benefit is there’s very little work involved or cleanup – double bonus!
Crockpot Spiral Sliced Ham Ingredients
- 7-8 lb, Spiral Sliced Ham
- 1 cup, Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup, Pure Maple Syrup
- 12 ounces, Pineapple Juice
Crockpot Spiral Sliced Ham Directions
- Unwrap ham and place flat side down in a large slow cooker. Throw away glaze packet and any plastic pieces that cover the bone.
- Rub brown sugar over the sides.
- Pour on maple syrup and pineapple juice.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Baste ham with the juices from the bottom of the slow cooker.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 16, 2014