Peppermint Sugar Scrub (with Printable Gifting Label)
Print This Post
OK, add this one to your Christmas DIY Gifts list now! It’s so simple to make and smells sooooo good!! Anyone who receives this is sure to love it! We have an accompanying printable label to make it super easy for gifting.
Peppermint Sugar Scrub Ingredients
- 2 cups, Sugar
- 1/4 cup, Coconut Oil
- Red Food Coloring
- 5-10 drops, Peppermint Essentials Oil
This brand is the BEST, and we use it for headaches too (it works great)!
Peppermint Sugar Scrub Directions
- Pour sugar into medium sized bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Add a few drops of your Peppermint Essentials Oil.
- Divide your sugar mixture into two equal sized portions.
- Mix in a few drops of red food coloring to one portion (be careful not to add to much or you will have a bright red).
- Add your sugars to the jar in layers. Press your Sugar down with a spoon or use a can to compact.
- Alternate between your pink and white layers
- Add the printable label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 21, 2014