Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar
Print This Post
‘Tis the season of peppermint!! This peppermint hot chocolate mix makes a great gift for teachers, mail carriers or co-workers. It’s easy to make multiple batches at once to save on time. Stick the printable label on each jar and you have your gifts for several people all finished!
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar Ingredients
- 1/2 cup, Powdered Milk
- 1/2 cup, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup, Sugar
- 1/8 tsp, Salt
- 1/4 cu,p Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup, Candy Canes (about 3 and crushed)
- 1/4 cup, Mini Marshmallows
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar Directions
- Layer ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer.
- Seal with lid, printable label and decorate.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 22, 2014