Quick and Easy Crockpot Cocktail Meatballs
Print This Post
These are a standard go-to for me when we have parties and make/take appetizers. Seriously could not be any easier to do. You can easily swap out the meatballs for cocktail wieners. The sauce is the key here so any meat can be substituted.
Crock Pot Cocktail Meatballs Ingredients
- 1 lb, Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup, Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Onion (diced)
- 2 tsp, Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp, Oregano
- 1 Tbsp, Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp, Grape Jelly
- 2 bottles (18 ounces), Barbecue Sauce
Crock Pot Cocktail Meatballs Directions
- Mix all ingredients except Barbecue sauce and Jelly in a large bowl until ingredients are well mixed.
- Mix ground beef and onion and shape into 1″ round meatballs. Place in slow cooker.
- Add jelly and barbecue sauce over meatballs and cook on low for 8 hours.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 28, 2014