Orange Vanilla Bath Salts
Print This Post
This is an amazing smelling bath salt! Skip the mall stores where you will pay $10 or more for a bottle of bath salts and make your own customized version at home for just over $1. Make a big jar and schedule yourself a regular “spa treatment” in your own tub.
Orange Vanilla Bath Salts Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups, Epsom Salt
- ½ cup, Sea Salt
- ½ cup, Baking Soda
- Zest of 1 Large Orange
- 5-10 drops, Orange Essential Oils
I use this brand for my bath salt recipes AND to flavor my water – it’s the best!
- 1 tsp, Vanilla Extract
Orange Vanilla Bath Salts Directions
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, using a whisk to blend until well mixed.
- Store in an airtight container.
Orange Vanilla Bath Salts Use
- Use ½ -1 cup for each bath.
- Stir into warm water until dissolved.
- Soak for 30 minutes per doctor’s orders. :)
Try experimenting with other citrus, various essential oils, and even herbs and dried flowers to create the perfect combination for you.
Disclosure: This post contains a link to an affiliate and support this site. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on September 30, 2014