Print This Post
“Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger” right?? While this recipe shows an egg shape, you can easily make these into whatever shape you want! There are so many silicone molds that make it easy to create just about form you desire!
Homemade Butterfinger Ingredients
- 16 ounces, Candy Corn
- 16 ounces, Peanut Butter
- 16 ounces, Milk Chocolate chips
Homemade Butterfinger Directions
- Melt candy corn in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Add in peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined. If mixture gets too hard to work with, microwave for another 30 seconds and then stir to mix.
- Mixture will be warm to touch, but you need to form into shapes and place on parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for to set. Ideally leave in freezer for several hours to make chocolate set up quickly in next step.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Dip in melted chocolate. Make sure to coat completely. Then return to parchment paper.
- Place Butterfingers back in freezer to set.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on September 23, 2014