Print This Post
Combine two easy things into one delicious meal and that’s what you get with this crockpot chili! Perfect for a fall evening meal, or anytime for that matter!
Crockpot Chili Ingredients
- 2 lbs, Beef Roast (chopped into 1/2″ cubes)
- 4 cloves, Garlic (chopped)
- 3/4, Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp, Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp, Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp, Salt
- 3 Tbsp, Chili Powder
- 1 Habanero Pepper (diced with seeds and stems removed)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (diced with seeds and stems removed)
- 2 15 ounce cans, Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 6 ounce can, Tomato Paste
- 1 15 ounce can, Kidney or Chili Beans
Crockpot Chili Directions
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high.
- Add onion, garlic, worcestershire, and peppers to oil.
- Brown off meat in batches and add to crock pot.
- Add remnants in skillet to crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Garnish with shredded cheese or diced green onions when serving.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on September 03, 2014