Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits
Print This Post
I absolutely LOVE Red Lobster Biscuits. Crazy enough, we don’t have a Red Lobster close enough for us to visit so we haven’t been in about 2 years. But, these biscuits are a major reason why I go anyway so now I can just enjoy them at home and save some money!
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Ingredients
Cheddar Biscuit Mixture
- 2 1/2 cups, Bisquick Baking Mix
- 4 Tbsp, Butter (cold)
- 1 cup, Sharp Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 3/4 cup, Milk (cold)
- 1/4 tsp, Garlic Powder
Garlic Topping Mixture
- 2 Tbsp, Butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp, Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp, Dried Parsley Flakes
- Pinch of Salt
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Directions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Leave larger pieces. There should be small chunks of butter pea sized.
- Add cheddar, milk and 1/4 tsp garlic.
- Mix by hand until combined, but don’t over mix.
- Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl.
- Stir in garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread garlic butter on top of biscuits.
This recipe makes 9 biscuits. Not near enough for our family of 5, that’s for sure!
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on September 24, 2014