Homemade Mini Bagel Pizzas
Print This Post
This is one of our boys’ favorites. It’s quick and easy, and they can make it themselves now! This is a great lunchbox lunch item as well.
Mini Bagel Pizzas Ingredients
- 6 Mini Bagels
- 8 ounces, Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni Minis
- Pizza Sauce (jar or homemade)
- Basil (for garnish)
Mini Bagel Pizzas Directions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Split mini bagels place on oven rack at toast for 3 minutes.
- Top each with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake until cheese is melted and starting to brown (about 5 minutes).
- Remove and garnish with basil.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on August 07, 2014