Orange Bath Salts
Print This Post
Bath salts are such an easy an inexpensive gift. Make up a big batch for gifts, and keep a few for yourself :) You deserve it!
Orange Bath Salts Supplies
- 2 cups, Epsom Salts
- 10 drops, Orange Essential Oils (I love this brand - it’s good in water too!)
- Mini Wooden Spoon
- Washi Tape
- 8 ounce Jar
- Funnel, Bowl, Wooden Mixing Spoon
- Paper Towel
- Yellow Food Coloring (optional)
Orange Bath Salts Directions
- Add the Epsom salt to a medium bowl.
- Fold a paper towel into a square and add 10 drops of yellow food coloring to it.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the paper towel around in the salts until they start to turn yellow. Continue mixing until you have the desired color, adding more food coloring if necessary.
- Remove and discard the paper towel. Add the essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Using the funnel, pour the salts into the jar.
- Add a ribbon and secure the mini wooden spoon with a piece of washi tape.
- Download the gift tags and attach for a very special gift.
Disclosure: This post contains a link to an affiliate and support this site. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on July 22, 2014