Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce Copycat
Print This Post
Yes, you can get barbecue sauce inexpensively but you cannot get the Montgomery Inn brand cheap too often. This recipe is great for chicken and pork – the perfect combination of sweet and tangy!
Copycat Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce Ingredients
- 5 cup, Ketchup
- 1 cup, Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp, Tarragon
- 1 1/2, cup Sugar
- 5 tsp, Worcestershire sauce
- 7 1/2 tsp, Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp, Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Head Garlic (peeled)
- 7 medium Onions (quartered)
- 1/2 cup, Water
Copycat Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce Directions
- Combine all ingredients in large pot and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Strain and place in pint jars.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes 2 pints.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on July 09, 2014