Copycat “Choco Taco” Recipe
Print This Post
Summer is here! What better what to enjoy summer than a tasty treat :) Choco Tacos are around $1.50 at the store – for a single “taco.” You can make your own at home and spend less, and impress your friends while you’re at it!
Copycat “Choco Taco” Ingredients
- 4 Waffle Bowls
- 1 pint, Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup, chopped Peanuts
- 6 oz, Chocolate Melting Candy
Copycat “Choco Taco” Directions
- Take waffle bowl and wrap in a dampened paper towel and heat for 18 seconds.
- At this point it should be soft enough to reshape bowl into taco shape.
- Allow top cool and harden.
- Fill tacos with ice cream and return to freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Carefully spoon chocolate over exposed ice cream and edges of taco cone and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
- Return to freezer to harden.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on July 08, 2014