Coconut Bubble Bath Salts
Print This Post
Want a little relaxation for yourself? Or perhaps you want to give a gift of relaxation for someone else. Either way, these bath salts are sure to hit the spot! Inexpensive to make, grab the ingredients and prepare a few batches for yourself and others!
Coconut Bubble Bath Salts Ingredients
- 6 Cups Kosher or Epsom Salt
- ¾ Cup Coconut Scented Body Wash
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted
Coconut Bubble Bath Salts Directions
- In a large bowl, combine salt and body wash, and mix until well combined.
- Add in your oil and mix well.
- On a lined baking sheet, spread the salt mixture out into a thin layer. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Once dry, break up any large clumps, and spoon into a sealable jar.
- To Use: Add ¼ Cup of Bubbly Bath Salts under running water.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on July 01, 2014