Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake Trifle
Print This Post
Use up all those berries that are in season and make this delicious, easy and beautiful trifle! This would be perfect for upcoming July 4th celebrations!
Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake Trifle Ingredients
Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake Trifle Directions
- Cut pound cake into slices.
- Find a glass about the size of your trifle glass and cut 4 circles and insert in bottom of trifle glasses.
- Wash trim and slice strawberries (reserve 4 strawberries for tops).
- Wash blueberries.
- Place a layer of strawberry slices on top of each.
- Top strawberries with whipped cream and level it off.
- Gently place a ring of blueberries around glass.
- Place a stawberry in each center and serve.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 20, 2014