How to Make a Lollipop Pot
Print This Post
Need a simple and inexpensive gift for a teacher or family member? Grab a few supplies and make this Lollipop Pot! The kids can help out which makes even better!
Lollipop Pot Supplies
- Flower Pot
- Decorative Candies
- Hot Glue Gun
- Ribbon (about 2-inches wide)
- Foam Ball
- Easter Grass or Decorative Shredded Paper
Lollipop Pot Directions
- Place some Easter grass or paper inside the pot and then add the foam ball on top it.
- Sprinkle more grass or paper around the foam ball and on top.
- Stick some of the bigger candies in the foam ball first (blow pops, tootsie pops, and decorative carrots, etc)
- Use your Dum-dum lollipops as fillers to fill up all the empty spots
- Glue a little ribbon around the pot.
Now your gift recipient has a nice gift that will serve their sweet tooth and be useful when all the sweets are gone!
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 03, 2014